Next Episode of Pac-12 Classics is
Each episode is a two-hour look back at one memorable victory for each school, with context provided by present-day interviews with the participants and media members who covered the games.
The lineup includes the 1982 Big Game, featuring “The Play,” and Stanford’s epic 2007 upset of USC.
The first “Classic” is the Oregon-Arizona matchup from Nov. ’09, which the Ducks won in double overtime. It will air Thursday at 8:30 p.m.
Here is the list, provided by the conference (descriptions also from the conference):
* USC vs CAL, 2004: Aaron Rodgers has a terrific game but Cal loses.
* Arizona vs Washington, 1998: Oretege Jenkins flips into the end zone for the win
* Arizona State vs Nebraska, 1996: ASU and Jake Plummer beat #1 Nebraska
* Cal vs Stanford, 1982: Band is on the field (initial airing: Aug. 25)
* Colorado vs Notre Dame, 1991: Colorado beats ND 10-9 (My note: Orange Bowl, national title)
* Oregon vs Arizona, 2009: Double OT Jeremiah Masoli stars for Oregon
* Oregon State vs USC, 2006: OSU upsets USC
* Stanford vs USC, 2007: Stanford wins as a 41 point underdog (initial airing: Aug. 23rd)
* Utah vs TCU, 2008: Utah scores in the last few seconds to win
* UCLA vs Washington, 2004: Maurice Jones Drew has record setting day
* Washington vs Washington State, 1992: Drew Bledsoe in the snow
* Washington vs Stanford, 1999: Marques Tuiasosopo stars for Washington (Source: Pac 12 Network)
Looks like something went completely wrong!
But don't worry - it can happen to the best of us,
- and it just happened to you.
Please try again later or contact us.