Next Episode of Rabbids Invasion is
Season 3 / Episode 19 and airs on 02 June 2017 19:00
Rabbids Invasion brings to television the hysterical physical comedy that is the hallmark in Ubisoft's wildly successful Rabbids video games. Irreverent, unpredictable and silly, the Rabbids are a mysterious breed of rabbit-like creatures that explore, and often wreak havoc, in the human world. Everything is a source of wonder and amusement, and these indestructible and uncontrollable creatures have absolutely no respect for the social rules that govern society. For them, there are no laws, no rules of the road. It's all about having fun and saying "Bwaaaaaah!"
1. The Rabbids become fascinated with the process of how chickens lay eggs.
2. The Rabbids play with starfish and an octopus, not knowing that they are interrupting a man's attempt to clean the windows of his shop.
3. The Rabbids observe a thief in action while a sorcerer magic show is going on upstairs.
1. The Rabbids annoy a hitchhiker with their crazy Rabbid antics, then discover a gas station selling "singing" cards.
2. A janitor's relaxing night gets disturbed with the Rabbids' awkward behavior at the supermarket.
3. The Rabbids disturb a game of tennis, then run loose in an airport.
1. A photo booth is invaded by the Rabbids.
2. The Rabbids visit a beach and disturb several old ladies and a lifeguard.
3. After viewing a commercial for pepper juice, which "makes you peppy," the Rabbids are enamored and go on a search for pepper juice at the supermarket.
1. The Rabbids discover a elevator in a mall, believing that it is magic, then try on free hats.
2. The Rabbids interfere with wedding photos while trying to catch a fly.
3. The Rabbids drive a police officer crazy while the officer is trying to take pictures of licence plates.
1. A Rabbid gets stuck in a vending machine trying to figure out how it works.
2. The Rabbids play with a smartphone they find on the street.
3. After being scared of a radio station, the Rabbids discover that they can change radio stations; a Rabbid gets electrified when it stands too close to the radio.
1. The Rabbids play with a toy on the beach and battle a seagull for a pretzel.
2. An intercom at a drive-through proves to be much fun for the Rabbids.
3. A Rabbid has to go up the down escalator to try and get some candy from his friends.
1. The Rabbids get demoted from the Squirrel Patrol for not doing what they are told to do, and the leader gets accused of attacking an old lady and arrested.
2. The Rabbids try to unfreeze a Rabbid that was frozen a long time ago.
3. Several Rabbids discover a "cow in a can" toy on a beach while another one tries to talk to a seagull.
1. Two rabbids try to gain entrance into an apartment complex when one gets locked in.
2. The Rabbids interfere with a spy's mission.
3. A Rabbid puts on a fake nose disguise and soon, he becomes the leader of the Rabbids; the former leader Rabbid is jealous and wants a nose, too.
1. The Rabbids cause a scene in an art museum.
2. The Rabbids try to battle with a fan.
3. The Rabbids try to get frozen food out of a grocery store freezer.
1. The Rabbids are fascinated by a record player.
2. The Rabbids battle an alarm clock.
3. The Rabbids discover a remote-controlled car.
1. The Rabbids wait in line for a store opening.
2. The Rabbids try to retrieve a sticker from a runner's shoe.
3. The scientists experiment on two Rabbids.
1. An old man carves a wooden Rabbid puppet and thinks it came to life when a real Rabbid gets locked in his shop while playing "hide and seek".
2. Two Rabbids fight over a wooden toy block.
3. The Rabbids play with a flea but try to avoid it when it starts biting them. At the end, a chick eats the flea.
1. The Rabbids think an elevator will take them to the moon.
2. A Rabbid hides in a cardboard box, in hopes of surprising the other Rabbids as well as ordinary people living in the town.
3. Scientists monitor the interactions of two Rabbids. Each are on the separate sides of the mirror.
1. The Rabbids find a comic book. One Rabbid is fascinated by the comic book and pretends to be a superhero like the one in the comics.
2. The Rabbids engage in a duel.
3. Scientists test the Rabbids' intelligence by giving them the same intelligence tests as a chicken, a dog, and a fly.
1. The Rabbids attempt to fly.
2. After pretending to be a chicken and wearing a crazy disguise, a conspiracy theorist mistakes a Rabbid for an alien life form.
3. The Rabbids are determined to catch a fly.
1. A Rabbid meets his match when it goes to the farm and faces a chick.
2. The Rabbids find an unlocked car.
3. Someone throws rubber balls at the Rabbids.
1. A pair of scientists observe the Rabbids' dreams, which relate to their previous experiences.
2. The Rabbids try to move a heavy couch.
3. A couple of Rabbids use hypnosis on their leader.
1. The Rabbids compete to earn the right to blast off into space.
2. The Rabbids challenge one another to a series of physical challenges. Meanwhile, a Rabbid in a wig tries to sing a song to open the Rabbid Games.
3. Scientists paint one Rabbid blue.
1. The Rabbids befriend two different types of dogs.
2. The scientists observe the Rabbids trying to reach a trap door.
3. The Rabbids grow thirsty while trapped in the desert.
1. A scientist tries to blend in by dressing up as a Rabbid.
2. After being hit on the head, a Rabbid gains the skills of a professional pianist.
3. An alien comes across a pair of Rabbids.
1. The Rabbids fly using a beach umbrella.
2. A Rabbid tries to quiet his rumbling stomach.
3. The Rabbids disrupt a lifeguard at the beach, again.
1. A Rabbid thinks he is a chicken after getting hit on the head.
2. The Rabbids are fascinated with plungers.
3. A Rabbid teaches manners to his uncivilized friend.
1. The Rabbids unintentionally star in their own horror story when they experiment with a mysterious instant growth tonic.
2. The Rabbids try their hand at trick or treating.
3. A Rabbid think his friends has turned into zombies when they accidentally eats rotten donuts. Meanwhile, the "zombie" Rabbids run behind the normal Rabbid, trying to explain what really happened.
1. The Rabbids are stuck in a bank vault after closing hours while a burglar plans to rob the bank. At the end, the Rabbids get out while the burglar gets locked in the bank vault and is arrested by a lot of police.
2. A Rabbid must cross a busy street to reach his friends.
3. The Rabbids play on a construction site. Soon, they end up hypnotizing people into thinking they're Rabbids when they say "bwaaah" loudly into a pipe.
1. A Rabbid from the future crash-lands on Earth.
2. The Rabbids fight over a pair of underwear they stole from an old lady.
3. The Rabbids imitate sneezing when another Rabbid gets a cold from hiding in a freezer at the supermarket.
1. The Rabbids try to bring the spirit of Christmas by decorating a palm tree.
2. A Rabbid befriends a bar of soap.
3. The Rabbids meet some crazy thieves.
Looks like something went completely wrong!
But don't worry - it can happen to the best of us,
- and it just happened to you.
Please try again later or contact us.