Next Episode of Rabbids Invasion is
Rabbids Invasionbrings to television the hysterical physical comedy that is the hallmark in Ubisoft's wildly successful Rabbids video games. Irreverent, unpredictable and silly, the Rabbids are a mysterious breed of rabbit-like creatures that explore, and often wreak havoc, in the human world. Everything is a source of wonder and amusement, and these indestructible and uncontrollable creatures have absolutely no respect for the social rules that govern society. For them, there are no laws, no rules of the road. It's all about having fun and saying "Bwaaaaaah!"
1. A scientist accidentally switches brains with a Rabbid.
2. The Rabbids try to fit in a rocket ship.
3. The Rabbids notice the moons reflection.
1. A Rabbid plants a flower, hoping it reaches the moon.
2. A Rabbid deals with fame.
3. The Rabbids' new obsession intrigues the scientists.
1. The scientists build a robot to do a Rabbid's job.
2. A Rabbid gets compressed with a pile of junk.
3. A Rabbid can't stop laughing.
1. A Rabbid poses as a guide dog.
2. Some Rabbids start to vanish.
3. Two Rabbids become best friends.
1. The Rabbids mistake one of their own as an alien.
2. A Rabbid dreams he's on the moon.
3. A Rabbid tries to learn a secret.
1. A mean Rabbid turns nice after he's had an accident.
2. Four Rabbids suggest new propulsion ideas after a series of failed attempts at flying to the moon.
3. A young Rabbid learns what it means to be a Rabbid.
1. A Rabbid runs back and forth from one mysterious location to another.
2. The Rabbids infiltrate another gang of Rabbids who have confiscated a stock of pepper juice.
3. A Rabbid cowboy searches for the outlaw who destroyed his rocking horse.
1. Rabbid workers must move a heavy cement mixer.
2. One of the Rabbids' ears gets stuck.
3. A Rabbid sets out to steal a reactor.
1. Three Rabbids get banned from the junkyard and are rolled into an unlocked house.
2. A Rabbid builds a giant toaster to get to the moon.
3. A Rabbid loses his voice.
1. The Rabbids find a old lady stuck in her chair lift and use it to go to the moon.
2. While still trapped inside a Rabbid's body, John the scientist tries to fix the situation.
3. Two Rabbids crash land in the desert but they think they've landed on the moon.
1. A teenager named Zak thinks the Rabbids are taking over the world.
2. Zak thinks his mom got turned into a Rabbid when actually a Rabbid has swallowed a walkie talkie.
3. A Rabbid accidentally switches places with a baby.
1. Zak disguises himself as a Rabbid to prove that they're going to take over the world.
2. A Rabbid befriends Zak's new robot.
3. Two gang of Rabbid cowboys fight over some chickens.
1. A Rabbid gets his feelings hurt.
2. A Rabbid falls in love with Zak.
3. The Rabbids think the moon has disappeared.
1. After launching his buddies to the moon with a see-saw, a Rabbid is the last one to be launched but has no one to launch him.
2. A Rabbid shrinks when it gets caught in the clothes dryer.
3. The police are called when the Rabbids cause a ruckus in a house.
The Rabbids discover the concept of a see-saw and use it to launch themselves toward the moon. But who will launch the last Rabbid?
A Rabbid accidentally gets stuck in a dryer and comes out tiny!
A hostage negotiator is called to the scene when the Rabbids enter a house and cause a ruckus.
Looks like something went completely wrong!
But don't worry - it can happen to the best of us,
- and it just happened to you.
Please try again later or contact us.