1. A scientist accidentally switches brains with a Rabbid.
2. The Rabbids try to fit in a rocket ship.
3. The Rabbids notice the moons reflection.
1. A Rabbid plants a flower, hoping it reaches the moon.
2. A Rabbid deals with fame.
3. The Rabbids' new obsession intrigues the scientists.
1. The scientists build a robot to do a Rabbid's job.
2. A Rabbid gets compressed with a pile of junk.
3. A Rabbid can't stop laughing.
1. A Rabbid poses as a guide dog.
2. Some Rabbids start to vanish.
3. Two Rabbids become best friends.
1. The Rabbids mistake one of their own as an alien.
2. A Rabbid dreams he's on the moon.
3. A Rabbid tries to learn a secret.
1. A mean Rabbid turns nice after he's had an accident.
2. Four Rabbids suggest new propulsion ideas after a series of failed attempts at flying to the moon.
3. A young Rabbid learns what it means to be a Rabbid.
1. A Rabbid runs back and forth from one mysterious location to another.
2. The Rabbids infiltrate another gang of Rabbids who have confiscated a stock of pepper juice.
3. A Rabbid cowboy searches for the outlaw who destroyed his rocking horse.
1. Rabbid workers must move a heavy cement mixer.
2. One of the Rabbids' ears gets stuck.
3. A Rabbid sets out to steal a reactor.
1. Three Rabbids get banned from the junkyard and are rolled into an unlocked house.
2. A Rabbid builds a giant toaster to get to the moon.
3. A Rabbid loses his voice.
1. The Rabbids find a old lady stuck in her chair lift and use it to go to the moon.
2. While still trapped inside a Rabbid's body, John the scientist tries to fix the situation.
3. Two Rabbids crash land in the desert but they think they've landed on the moon.
1. A teenager named Zak thinks the Rabbids are taking over the world.
2. Zak thinks his mom got turned into a Rabbid when actually a Rabbid has swallowed a walkie talkie.
3. A Rabbid accidentally switches places with a baby.
1. Zak disguises himself as a Rabbid to prove that they're going to take over the world.
2. A Rabbid befriends Zak's new robot.
3. Two gang of Rabbid cowboys fight over some chickens.
1. A Rabbid gets his feelings hurt.
2. A Rabbid falls in love with Zak.
3. The Rabbids think the moon has disappeared.
1. After launching his buddies to the moon with a see-saw, a Rabbid is the last one to be launched but has no one to launch him.
2. A Rabbid shrinks when it gets caught in the clothes dryer.
3. The police are called when the Rabbids cause a ruckus in a house.
The Rabbids discover the concept of a see-saw and use it to launch themselves toward the moon. But who will launch the last Rabbid?
A Rabbid accidentally gets stuck in a dryer and comes out tiny!
A hostage negotiator is called to the scene when the Rabbids enter a house and cause a ruckus.